Note on processing data within this website
As a website operator, K2K GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. You can basically visit our website without leaving any personal data. However, in order to provide you with services on our platform, we may need to collect, process and use certain personal information. If this is the case, K2K GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “K2K” or “we”) processes personal data collected when visiting our websites in compliance with all applicable data protection regulations. We collect, process and use your information only when you give your consent, or a law allows it. Your personal data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties without authorization.
- General data collection and processing for access from the Internet
When you visit the K2K website, each access is temporarily stored in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the retrieved file
– Transmitted amount of data
– Message if the retrieval was successful
– Detection data of the browser and operating system used
– Website from which access takes place
The processing of this data is for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (e.g. establishing connection), system security, technical administration of the network infrastructure and to optimize the Internet offer by means of automated creation of anonymous statistics. The IP address is only evaluated in case of attacks on the network infrastructure of our web server. Personal user profiles are not created here. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- Disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- Use and disclosure of personal data
When using the contact form, if available, the personal information listed there will be processed by our providers, LimTec GmbH and Nameceap Inc., and sent to us by e-mail or by an electronic interface and, if necessary, stored. These include, for example, your name, your e-mail address, your company, your address, your gender, and possibly also your date of birth or your age. The use of these personal data referred to above shall be solely for the purposes set out below and in the manner required to achieve the following purposes:
- To answer your questions related to your contact (e.g., your e-mail address or telephone or mobile number);
- To secure your access data;
- For statistical reasons, to improve our offer.
Any use of personal data takes place exclusively in the scope described above, for the described purposes and to the extent required to do so.
Your data will only be stored for as long as required for the above purposes or required by law. They are generally deleted after a maximum of 6 months and, in addition, only saved if this is necessary and permissible for legal reasons.
- Links to websites of other providers
- Contact details, location of data processing and storage
If you wish to receive information about your personal data or to correct or delete it, or if you have further questions about the use of your personal data provided to us, please contact us at the following address:
You have the right of access to personal data stored about you at any time, as well as a right to correction of incorrect data, blocking and deletion. We provide information about the data collected and stored by us free of charge.
Responsible for the data protection is the management of the K2K GmbH (Mrs. Kornelia Kneissl). You can reach us via the contact details above.
If you wish to contact us by e-mail, we point out that the content of unencrypted e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that confidential information be encrypted or sent by post.
- Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
- Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and eventually used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043) , USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version
- Used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order.
Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link.
An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245? Hl = DE).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie – for example, via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”.
- Social Media Plug-ins
On our website, we may use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make our company better known (based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO). The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
- Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.